- Full-time permanent role – local routes – night shift only!
- Professional growth opportunity in expanding business
- Enjoy high-end pay and an excellent team
- Work for the best in the business!
Riordan Grain Services, is leading the Australian Agribusiness sector in providing innovative Grain, Transport and Storage services from farm to consumer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Riordan Grain Services is passionate about their people and pride themselves on building a culture that is professional, inclusive and supportive.
They are currently looking for a dedicated and passionate full-time Wharf Transport Driver to join their ever-growing team. Responsible for night time hauling around the wharf and Geelong area, this is a role that requires a forward thinking, customer oriented and conscientious person that will be working closely with the Transport and Logistics teams.
Do you want to be proud of your work and the company you work for?
Are you a team player? Wanting to work locally?
Looking for a great start in the truck driving industry?
If so, then read on….
What you will be doing:
- Operation of Heavy Combination trucks on local or intrastate journeys
- Working at the local Geelong wharfs, local farms and other bulk commodity operating sites
- Ensuring all vehicles and equipment, at all times, are professional in appearance, compliant and safe
- Working daily with the transport office to fulfill customer and business requirements
- Produce documentation that is accurate, and compliant, with a high level of quality workmanship
What we are looking for:
- A Transport Driver who loves what they do
- A current HC license with bulk tipper experience
- A night shift driver who is committed, conscientious and responsible
- A flexible, adaptable and passionate team player
- Someone who can pass a national police check (>12months old)
- Someone who can pass a medical, drug & alcohol test, anytime, anywhere
- Have high standards and takes pride in your communications and customer service?
- Enjoy working with an amazing team?
- Have a proven commitment to safety through your driving record?
- Want to work for a business that supports their people?
This full-time position offers great professional development opportunities for the right person.
Apply on Seek. Applications close 30th August, so don’t miss out!
Please also note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted throughout the Recruitment Campaign.