- Local / Short Haul Drivers for Day and Night Shifts
- Interstate / Long Haul Drivers
- Join an exciting team that continues to develop ways to improve efficient freight operations whilst delivering the highest quality results for our customers
- Diverse role, where no two days are the same
Riordan Grain Services, is a leading Australian Agribusiness in providing innovative Grain, Transport and Storage services from farm to consumer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Riordan Grain Services is passionate about their people and pride themselves on building a culture that is professional, inclusive and supportive.
We are currently looking for dedicated and passionate Truck Drivers to join our team and to help continually build and grow it into the future. This is a role that requires a forward thinking, customer oriented and conscientious person that will be working closely with the Transport and Logistics teams.
Do you enjoy diverse, fast paced, and an ever-changing work environment?
Are you a team player? Dependable? Versatile?
Do you have a strong work ethic?
If so, then read on….
What you will be doing:
- Operation of Heavy/Multi Combination and or PBS truck and dog trucks on local or intra/interstate journeys
- Carrying out freight tasks from Geelong wharfs, farms, customer storages and other bulk commodity operating sites for our valued customers
- Ensuring all vehicles and equipment, at all times, are professional in appearance, compliant and safe
- Working daily with the transport office to fulfill customer and business requirements
What we are looking for:
- A Transport Driver who loves what they do
- Hold at least a HC license with bulk tipper experience, training can be provided for the right applicant
- A flexible, adaptable and passionate team player
- Someone who can pass a national police check (>12months old)
- Someone who can pass a medical, drug & alcohol test, anytime, anywhere
- Have experience working in the Ag industry? With grain? And with farmers?
- Have high standards and takes pride in your communications and customer service?
- Enjoy working with an amazing team?
- Have a proven commitment to safety through your driving record?
- Want to work for a business that supports their people?
This position offers great professional development opportunities for the right person.
For further information please contact Joe Strawford on 0407 103 311 or send your resume to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.