Our client, Riordan Grain Services, is leading the Australian Agribusiness sector in providing innovative Grain, Transport, and Storage services from farm to consumer. Riordan Grain Services is passionate about their people and pride themselves on building a culture that is inclusive and supportive.
They are currently looking for a dedicated and passionate Transport Administrator to join their ever-growing team. This pivotal role works closely with the trucking team to deliver seamless logistic management for our team, our stakeholders, and our customers.
- Assisting with freight scheduling and allocation
- Data collection and processing
- Customer service
- General administrative functions
- Liaising with all RGS staff & divisions
- General administrative tasks as required
- An experienced Transport Administration expert who loves what they do
- Someone who knows about supply chain procedures & Fatigue legislation
- Experience using Microsoft Office software is a must
- A passionate team player
- Someone who has an eye for detail and accuracy
- Have strong communications skills?
- Enjoy working with an amazing team?
- Have strong attention to detail?
- Want to work for a business that supports their people?
This is a great opportunity not to be missed! Riordan Grain Services is an amazing family run business, that offers a very supportive environment.
If you are looking to join a positive culture who truly support their people, then apply now.
If you would like a copy of the position description, or if you have any questions, please email your query to email@example.com. Applications close 22nd September 2019.
We look forward to hearing from you!