Riordan Grain Services is a leading company within the Australian agribusiness sector, providing innovative grain services from farm to consumer.
Riordan Grain Services are passionate about their People and the Community, and we are excited to announce an opportunity to recruit a self motivated and driven individual to join our Edenhope and broader Riordan Team.
The successful applicant will need to possess the following attributes:
– Carryout operations required for receival, storage and outturn of a grain facility
– Self motivated, driven to succeed
– High level of attention to detail, always looking to improve and enhance, whilst furthering industry best practices
– Want to become an integral part of an experienced team
– Carryout day to day activities/operations as instructed by site manager/supervisor
We are offering a Full Time position for a suitable applicant at our site located at Charam. If you feel you have the skills and capabilities for this rare opportunity, then apply now!
Please email your application to with a covering letter to Michelle Penrose on firstname.lastname@example.org or direct contact on 0429 580 598.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that applications close on 14th June 2019.