- Work for the Best in the Business!
- An Opportunity to make this role your own
- A competitive remuneration package is offered
Our client, Riordan Grain Services, is leading the Australian Agribusiness sector in providing innovative Grain, Transport and Storage services from farm to consumer. Riordan Grain Services is passionate about their people and pride themselves on having built a Culture that is inclusive and supportive.
Due to substantial growth, they are looking for an amazing Senior Inventory Analyst to join their team. If you are looking to combine your passion for Accounting and Analysis with your Inventory expertise, then read on:
What you will do:
- Take ownership of RGS inventory by conducting audits, maintaining reports of purchases and pricing and reviewing stock levels
- Daily reconciliation and analysis of stock including stock balance
- Keep updated inventory records
- Key member of continuous improvement initiatives in this business-critical area
- Quantify actual grain stock levels
- Ensure all product movements are moving in and out of designated sites
- Co-ordinate regular inventory audits
- Plan, co-ordinate and complete cycle counts and stock-takes monthly
What we are looking for:
- A passionate person who loves what they do!
- Tertiary level qualifications or equivalent is a requirement
- Familiarity with supply chain procedures will be beneficial
- Agriculture / Grain Industry experience would be an advantage
- A self-motivated person who can prioritize and manage their own workload
- Have strong Communications skills
- Enjoy working with an amazing team
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have strong Microsoft Excel and operating software skills
- Want to work for a business that supports their People
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Riordan Grain Services is an amazing family run business that offers a very supportive environment. If you are looking to join a positive culture who truly support their people, then apply now. If you would like a copy of the Position Description or have any questions please email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications close 25th July 2019. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please also note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted throughout the Recruitment Campaign