Plant/Mobile Machinery Operators
Riordan Grain Services is leading the Australian Agribusiness sector in providing innovative Grain, Transport and Storage services from farm to consumer. Riordan Grain Services is passionate about their people and prides themselves on building a Culture that is inclusive and supportive.
Due to growth within the business, we currently have positions for experienced, dedicated and passionate Plant/Mobile Machinery Operators to join our team, these roles require forward thinking, customer oriented and conscientious personnel that will be working closely with the Industrial sector team.
The successful applicants will;
- Have flexibility surrounding day and nightshifts which may include weekends
- Show initiative and be self-motivated with the ability work to a schedule
- Deliver a high quality of customer satisfaction
- Be obliging and respectful to co-workers and work as part of a team
- Hold valid licenses/competence (Front End Loader, Excavator)
- Be able to pass a medical, drug & alcohol test, anytime, anywhere
- Be committed to Riordan Grain Services Policies, Procedures and Values
Above Award Wages
Experience within the Fertiliser, Meals and Grains industry highly regarded.
Casual positions available for immediate start with the potential for full time employment
These positions offers great professional development opportunities for the right people.
Please apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted throughout the Recruitment Campaign