An opportunity not to be missed!
A role with variety.
Part-time role located in Lara.
Riordan Grain Services, is leading the Australian Agribusiness sector in providing innovative Grain, Transport and Storage services from farm to consumer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Riordan Grain Services is passionate about their people and pride themselves on building a culture that is professional, inclusive and supportive.
They are currently looking for a dedicated and passionate part-time Payroll Officer to join their professional Finance team. This role and will be working closely with our team of accountants, the Accounts Payable Officer and liaising regularly with management and our broader team.
Are you proud of your work?
A team player? Dedicated?
Looking to for a work-life balance?
If so, then read on….
What you will do:
- Take ownership of our payroll system and ensure payroll processes are managed effectively
- Maintain payroll information accurately and confidentially
- Update the business on legislation changes
- Record, reconcile and adjust leave entitlements for the business
What we are looking for:
- An experienced payroll professional who loves what they do
- Experience in using computer systems is a must
- Experience in Deputy and Wage Easy software is an advantage
- Have strong communications skills
- Enjoy working with an amazing team
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have strong excel skills
- Want to work for a business that supports their people
This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Apply via Seek. Applications close 7th September, so don’t miss out!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please also note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
throughout the Recruitment Campaign.