MACHINERY OPRERATORS (STORAGE DIVISION )— FULL TIME
Riordan Grain Services is a leading company within the Australian agribusiness sector operating 24/7, providing innovative grain services from farm to consumer.
Riordan Grain Services are seeking self motivated and driven individuals to join their team based within the Geelong Region on a full time basis.
The role of Machinery Operator is to accurately and efficiently receive and outturn grain and bulk products through our storage facilities.
Position will involve but not be limited to:
- Ensure daily prestart check procedures are completed prior to machine operation
- Safely operate front end loaders and other associated plant and machinery
- Clearly communicate with drivers across uhf radios and in person
- Receive and manage trucks onto site using booking systems
- Safely manage loading and unloading of all trucks
- Weighbridge Operation
- Ensure that all tickets are completed accurately
- Loading of containers for export or domestic customers
- Maintaining the work area in a clean and tidy manner
- Other general duties as required on the work site
- Loader competency,
- Forklift and Excavator Licenses desirable
- Great communications skills verbally
- Ability to learn new software systems
- Excellent attention to detail with high accuracy input
- Work within a fast paced work environment
- Be a Team player
- Perform all duties within Safety Policies and operational procedures
- Have Flexibility in relation to hours of operation including rotational weekend roster
If you have a passion for agriculture and the grains industry, please email your application, with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you.
Applications close on 30 April 2022.