- Full-time permanent role
- Professional growth opportunity in expanding business
- Work for the best in the business!
Our client, Riordan Grain Services, is leading the Australian Agribusiness sector in providing innovative Grain, Transport and Storage services from farm to consumer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Riordan Grain Services is passionate about their people and pride themselves on building a culture that is professional, inclusive and supportive.
They are currently looking for a dedicated and passionate full-time Site Supervisor at Lara to join their ever-growing team. This role offers a great professional development opportunity for the right person and will be working closely with customers, business stakeholders, and the Asset and Logistics teams.
Are you proud of your workmanship?
A team player? Flexible? Organised?
Looking to step up your responsibility and your career?
If so, then read on….
What you will be doing:
- Coordinating all operations that occur throughout the shed and across the site
- Assist in coordinating site truck bookings
- Coordinate equipment, staff, and product received and out-turned from site
- Compliance to all policies, prestart and operating procedures
- Produce work that is accurate with a high level quality workmanship
What we are looking for:
- An experienced Site Supervisor who loves what they do
- Experience in the agriculture/grain & transport industry is a must
- Passionate & proven team player
- Someone who has an eye for detail and accuracy
- A true organizer
- Have good communication skills?
- Enjoy working with an amazing team?
- Have strong attention to detail?
- Want to work for a business that supports their people?
- Want to step up your career and responsibilities?
This full-time position offers great professional development opportunities for the right person.
Apply via Seek. Applications close 30th August, so don’t miss out!
Please also note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted throughout the Recruitment Campaign.