- Full-time permanent role based out of Edenhope, western Victoria
- Enjoy high-end pay working away from home up to 5 days a week
- Diverse role, where no two days are the same!
Riordan Grain Services, is leading the Australian Agribusiness sector in providing innovative Grain, Transport and Storage services from farm to consumer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Riordan Grain Services is passionate about their people and pride themselves on building a culture that is professional, inclusive and supportive.
Due to business expansion, they are currently looking for a dedicated and ag-experienced full-time Intrastate B-Double Tipper Driver to join their ever-growing team. This is a role that requires a forward thinking, customer oriented, and conscientious person that will be working closely with the Transport and Logistics teams.
Do you have agricultural experience?
Are you proud of your work?
Do you want to be proud of the company you work for?
Are you a team player?
If so, then read on….
What you will be doing:
- Operation of Multi Combination and/or Heavy Combination trucks on intrastate journeys
- Travelling across Australia staying away from home for up to 5 nights
- Ensuring all vehicles and equipment, at all times, are professional in appearance, compliant and safe
- Working daily with the transport office to fulfill customer and business requirements
- Produce documentation that is accurate, and compliant, with a high level quality workmanship
What we are looking for:
- An agricultural experienced B-Double Tipper Driver who loves what they do
- A current MC license with relevant B Double experience
- Experience in tipping is a must
- A flexible, adaptable and passionate team player
- Someone who can pass a national police check (>12months old)
- Someone who can pass a medical, drug & alcohol test at any time
- Have high standards and takes pride in your communications and customer service?
- Enjoy working with an amazing team?
- Have a proven commitment to safety through your driving record?
- Want to work for a business that supports their people?
This full-time position offers great professional development opportunities for the right person.
If you would like a copy of the position description, or if you have any questions, please email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 3rd November 2019, so don’t miss out!
Please also note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted throughout the Recruitment Campaign.