Riordan Fuels leading the Australian Agribusiness sector in providing innovative services from farm to consumer. We are passionate about our people and pride ourselves on building a culture that is inclusive and supportive.
We are currently looking for a dedicated and passionate part-time AP administrator to join their ever growing team. The selected candidate will be working closely with the Finance Team.
- Process and reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Set invoices up for payment
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Prepare analysis of accounts
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Produce monthly reports
- Asist with month end closing
- General administrative tasks as required
- An experienced Accounts Payable expert who loves what they do
- Experience using accounting software is a must
- A passionate team player
- Someone who has an eye for detail and accuracy
- A true problem solver
- Have strong communications skills?
- Enjoy working with an amazing team?
- Have strong attention to detail?
- Want to work for a business that supports their people?
- Want to balance you work and your life?
This rare part-time opportunity ensures you can combine your love for work and life. This is an opportunity not to be missed! Riordan Fuels is an amazing family run business, that offers a very supportive environment. If you are looking to join a positive culture who truly support their people, then apply now.
If you would like a copy of the position description, or if you have any questions, please email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org. To submit your application, please do so using Seek, here. Applications close 6th October 2019.
We look forward to hearing from you.