Riordan from time to time employ new staff as opportunities arise. Our peak recruiting period occurs for the commencement of the harvest period from October through to January for various role types across the business.
Please see our current vacancies listed below or register your resume with us for future openings.
Grain Storage Opportunities
We are seeking reliable & enthusiastic people to join our dynamic team immediately and for the upcoming harvest season. Casual and full-time opportunities are available within our Storage divisions located at Lara, Balliang, Corio and Lismore. Wide ranging roles for suitable candidates may include grain quality, weighbridge, bunker, loader, bulk product, and container operations.
- Experience in similar roles desirable
- Agricultural background essential
- Computer skills essential (Outlook/Excel/ability to learn inhouse software)
- Sound communication and customer service focus
- Personal motivation, organisation and punctuality
- Ability to work as part of a team
Submit application letter and resume via email to:
Please send us your resume, including current certificates and qualifications held, if you’re interested in a career working with a fast paced, vertically integrated agribusiness. We keep resumes on file and can contact you if a role becomes available that matches your skill set.